German LED Tech GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 7156 96 66 441
CEO Stefan Svanberg
District court Stuttgart
Registrationnumber: HRB 747505
VAT-ID §27a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE275717478
allink, die Web- und Branding Agentur
Liability for content
We try to keep the contents of our site up to date. Despite careful processing, liability is excluded. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with § 7 Section 1 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG). According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we are not obliged as service providers to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information. If we become aware of any violations of the law, we will remove the content immediately. We accept liability in this respect only from the time we become aware of a possible violation of the law. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Liability for links
Our website contains links to external websites of third parties over whose contents we have no influence. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. No responsibility is taken for the contents and correctness of the information of linked websites of other information providers. The linked pages were checked at the time of linking for possible legal violations WITHOUT ANNULATION. If we become aware of any infringements of the law, we will remove such links immediately. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
The contents and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, editing, distribution and any kind of use outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator.
1. Information on the Collection of Personal Data
(1) In the following, we would like to inform you on how personal data is collected when you use our website.
Controller: German LED Tech GmbH, Hegnachweg 26, Germany, Tel: +49 7156 96 66 441, email@example.com; We have not appointed a data protection office in our company. For all questions concerning data protection law please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data are all data that are attributable to you personally: e.g. name, address, E-mail address, user behavior.
(2) The controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Stefan Svanberg, Hegnachweg 26, Deutschland, email@example.com.
(3) When contacting us by E-mail or by using a contact form, the data you share with us (your E-mail address, your name and telephone number, if appropriate) are stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data obtained in this context after it no longer needs to be stored, or we limit its processing where we have a statutory duty to retain it.
(4) Should we avail ourselves of contract service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail as stated below of the relevant situations and state the defined criteria for the storage period.
(5) In principle, however, the general rule applies for the storage period for your personal data that the data are deleted as soon as the purpose for storing them no longer exists. This applies unless mandatory legal regulations concerning the data set down a longer storage period.
(6) There will be no transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed in the following. We only disclose your personal data to third parties if: your have given your express consent to this under Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 a GDPR, the disclosure under Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the nondisclosure of your data, if there is a legal duty for a disclosure under Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 c GDPR, and this is permitted under law and is necessary under Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 b GDPR for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
2. Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to us regarding the personal data concerning you: the right to information under Art. 15 GDPR concerning your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may demand information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom the data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion and limitation of or objection to processing, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the right to demand information on the origin of your data where it has not been collected by us; the right to rectification or deletion pursuant to 16 GDPR; the right to the deletion of your personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, provided the processing is not required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; the right to limit the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, provided you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the deletion of the data and they are no longer required by us but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have filed an objection against processing under Art. 21 GDPR; the right to object to processing and the right, pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke the consent you once granted to us at any time for the data processing based on such consent; the right to the data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR; the right to lodge a complaint at a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR.
(2) Provided your personal data are processed under Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 e GDPR on the basis of public interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 f GDPR or to exercise duties in the public interest, you have the right under Art. 21 GDPR to lodge an objection against the processing of your personal data, provided there are grounds arising from your special situation or the objection is concerned with direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right to object that will be implemented by us without the need for you to cite a special situation. Please address your objection to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Collection of Personal Data When You Visit Our Website
(1) When you use the website merely for informational purposes, that is, if you do not register or transmit other information to us, we only collect the personal data your browser sends to our server. If you would like to look at our website, we only collect the following data that is required by us technically to show you our website and to warrant stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 f or b GDPR): IP address Date and time of the request Provider Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) Content of the request (specific page) Access status/http status code, report of successful retrieval the data volume transmitted in each case Website from which the request has come Browser type and version Operating system and its interface.
(2) The purposes for processing these personal data are: to warrant a smooth connection to the website, to warrant easy use of our website, to analyze system security and stability and for other administrative purposes. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for collecting data listed above. In no event do we collect data for the purpose of making inferences about you as a person.
(3) In addition to the data stated above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use the website. Cookies are small text files that are allocated to the browser you used and stored on your hard drive, and with which the site placing the cookie (in this case by us) is fed certain information. Cookies cannot execute any programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the overall Internet experience more user-friendly and effective.
(4) The webpage contains links to the external webpages of third parties. By clicking on a link you leave our webpage, and our responsibility ends upon your leaving our webpage.
(a) This website uses the following types of cookies whose scope and function are explained in the following: transient cookies (see b) persistent cookies (see c).
(b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. They include, in particular, session cookies, which store a so-called session ID with which the various requests of your browser can be attributed to their common session. This allows for the recognition of your computer when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
(c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a set period that can be different depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
(d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and accept or reject third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note, however, that you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website.
4. Third-party Services
We use the service of third parties on our website to analyze user behavior and improve our webpage experience. To do so, we share your IP address with the services listed below. Should you not want that your data are used by third parties, you may opt out of these services.
Services for Visitor and User Behavior Analysis Google Analytics
Opt-Out: For Google Analytics you may stop the recording of your personal data by using a browser addon https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de die Aufzeichnung von persönlichen Daten unterbinden.
Advertising Service Google Remarketing
We use Google Remarketing to show targeted banners and text advertising customized to the needs of the user. When you use our website, cookies and Ad Server register your visit and your interest in specific products or services. By allocating the behavior governing the use of our webpage to a specific user, ads can be shown at a later time from external webpages that correspond to his or her interests. If you want to deactivate the showing of the above-mentioned ads, visit the following page: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=de .
Google Tag Manager
You can obtain detailed information on the privacy statement under https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549116?hl=de&ref_topic=3123080.
Opt-out: You can deactivate user-related advertising offers under the following link: http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) https://www.admin.ch/opc/de/classified-compilation/19920153/index.html serves as the basis of this data protection declaration.
Last update: 11.07.2018